Since 2010, Staci has developed a truly international dimension. Staci has opened subsidiaries and made acquisitions in Italy, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, UK & the USA.
Staci, sustained and continuous growth
Blue chip customers
revenue in 2020
orders fulfilled and dispatched annually
SKUs in stock
B2B and B2C client webstores in operation
logistics hubs in Europe and USA
Staci, a resilient organisation
Staci has set up a corporate governance suited to the company’s size and activities, with an International Management Board.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility
Sharing resources and means, together with our commitment to continuously improve logistics solutions, make it possible to significantly reduce our clients’ effects on the environment. Well aware of our social and environmental responsibility, we practice multiple ongoing carbon reduction initiatives and prioritise employee welfare.
Our CSR commitments are based on:
- Shared warehouses and shared efficiencies with a strong impact on CO2 emissions
- A sustainable transport policy with environmentally friendly urban transport solutions
- A Corporate Responsibility Policy
- Disability and Diversity Policy
- Respecting ethical trading and compliance principles
- Ongoing strategy to reduce consumables: paper, energy, packaging materials optimisation …
Staci is signed up to the United Nations Global Compact.
Staci holds the Ecovadis ‘Silver’ CSR Certification.
Staci is a signatory of the ‘Responsible Supplier Relations’ code of conduct.